Sales Development Representative - Inbound
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description and Position Overview
This is an entry level software sales position designed for a savvy go-getter who is a great multitasker and is willing to work hard, learn and exceed set goals. Your primary mission is to schedule as many qualified prospects to speak with one of our Sales Account Executives as you can. You will be the one to initially contact the prospect primarily by phone, email, and chat and work to convince them to take the next step in seeing if one of our solutions will benefit their organization
· 1+ years of sales experience either closing transactions or appointment setting a plus
· Experience selling B2B software in a performance-based culture is a big plus
· Must be a go-getter, results-oriented, self-motivated, positive, can-do attitude creative individual who will successfully reach the intended prospect via cold calling, email, and other traditional and non-traditional methods
· Maintain consistent and frequent contact with prospects during the prospecting cycle to convince them to speak to one of our Sales Account Executives for additional information about our solutions
· Execute on daily and weekly activity metrics to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly goals
· Work hard every day, be coachable and bring a contagious positive attitude
· Possess excellent verbal and written communications to clearly articulate our value proposition to the prospect (whether they be a small business owner or a C-Level at a major corporation)
· Adept at navigating large company hierarchies to connect with the prospect
· Develop effective pitch to prospects to highlight our key differentiators and solution benefits
· Comfortable talking with high-level decision-makers in large corporations
· CRM especially SalesForce a plus.
· Multi-tasking ability a strong plus.
DaySmart Software Summary
DaySmart Software is a dynamic software development company which specializes in scheduling and business management solutions for businesses all over the world. We deliver award-winning business software to over 200,000 users in the salon, spa, pet grooming, and a variety of other industries. DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, which has named one of America’s 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine for ten consecutive years.
At DaySmart, our customers are our top priority and our team works together to make sure every part of our customers’ experience is top notch. Every aspect of our company—product development, sales, marketing, support and account management—works toward one goal: to make our software clients successful and happy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Online Appointment Scheduling Software