Sr Account Executive-Energy & ESG
Who We Are:
Brightly, the global leader in intelligent energy management, sustainability and ESG solutions, enables organizations to transform the built environment. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform allows organizations of every type to reduce utility consumption and environmental footprint, cut costs and support ESG initiatives. More than 12,000 clients worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
What You Can Expect:
Sustainable operations are fast becoming the global norm. Reducing carbon footprint, consistently tracking and managing towards greater energy efficiency, and responsibly reporting ESG data to investors and stakeholders are just a few key components that make Brightly clients award-winners. The Brightly Account Executive (AE) is proactive and consultative in selling, responsible for introducing Brightly energy and ESG software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage an account acquisition strategy in their territory.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and apply a thorough understanding of Brightly energy and ESG products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-module sales, delivering maximum value to prospective customers.
- Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline.
- Complete and thorough ability to perform presentations to prospects focusing on selling and positioning Brightly solutions
- Project manages procurement process for our prospects to allow for urgency and predictability
What’s in it for You:
- A culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout the business.
- Competitive base salary and commission and full benefits package starting day one: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution.
- Flexible PTO, global recharge days, & global holiday shutdown
What you need to have:
- 1+ year of Sales, Account Management or other relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of energy management, utility data management, sustainability and/or ESG reporting.
- Experience selling to Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and/or Public Sector markets.
- Desire to continually grow and improve
- Strong Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Software – Ability to use CRM (Salesforce.com), Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Company Information Database/Wiki, team chat, & online video conferencing tools.
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable Energy Management, ESG, Sustainability knowledge and/or experience
- Comfort with problem solving, change management, and iterative processes.
- Previous experience with sales of SaaS solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.