Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
You’ll have the opportunity to go from zero to running your own desk in 9-12 months by following an established successful process combined with weekly coaching.
By setting quality meetings with enterprise organizations across the country and working with our marketing department on special projects, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
In your role as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Kandji, you will spend each day setting meetings for our sales team while learning the skills necessary to become a successful Account Executive.
This will be a hybrid role in which the employee will work in Kandji's San Diego office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and have the option to work from home on Wednesday and Friday.
Day to Day
- Develop new business opportunities by engaging with a curated list of prospective customers to expand our clientele across all markets.
- Responsible for achieving daily activity requirements through outbound prospective customer contact.
- Own the initial sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact through Discovery (in addition to any specific follow up requested by the Account Executive assigned).
- Become an expert on both the Kandji platform and the industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales-related conversations with prospects.
- Report to Head of Sales daily in order to maintain open lines of communication about current prospective clients.
- 2+ years of experience in a competitive, fast-paced sales/business development role.
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% paid medical + dental + vision coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office stipend for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 8 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Apple device management and security platform that empowers secure and productive global work.