Account Executive (Healthcare)
Shift Technology enables the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions with the power of AI. From underwriting risk detection to claims decisioning and financial crime detection, our globally-distributed team solves the most difficult challenges facing insurers today.
This individual can be located anywhere on the EAST COAST
As part of our globally growing sales team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business and rolling out Shift Technology solutions to new clients. Your role in the Shift adventure will be to grow the Health Insurance business in the United States.
The solution we provide is key to our customers that is why you will be managing C-level relationships within the country's Health insurance ecosystem.
- Develop and implement strategic territory plan to ensure Shift exceeds its revenue objectives
- Identifying new opportunities and the right customer stakeholders;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Work on and submit proposals and contracts to customers.
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, IF YOU
- Have at least 5 years of successful experience selling large, complex enterprise-grade SaaS solutions to Insurance Payers business units (Utilization Management, Provider Management, CFO, SIU)
- Have a deep Health Plan knowledge
- Have existing relationships within the Payer ecosystem
- Drove SaaS selling of $500K and above across a multiyear contract
- Worked with a partner ecosystem to deliver results and scale
- Have an understanding of pipeline creation, and a keen ability of negotiation skills
- Have excellent communication skills, including oral written, and non-verbal; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- Can tailor communication to the customer’s needs with confidence, and can effectively deliver memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills;
- Are a strategic thinker to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible pain points and implicit needs;
- Are effective at networking and can identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals
- Can manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Have a university degree in a business-related field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate and Optimize Insurance Decision Making with Artificial Intelligence