Business Development Representative
Shift Technology enables the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions with the power of AI. From underwriting risk detection to claims decisioning and financial crime detection, our globally-distributed team solves the most difficult challenges facing insurers today.
Founded in France in 2014, the company now serves over 115 global customers–including 6 of the top 10 U.S. P&C insurers and 4 of the top 10 global P&C insurers–and has processed well over 2.6 billion claims. Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and inventing solutions that impact insurers and their customers. We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures to share a common purpose and mission as One Team.
Our Business Development Reps (BDRs) are trusted partners, working side-by-side with our Field Marketing and Enterprise Account Teams to expand our customer base in North America. This high-impact role will generate sales pipeline, book meetings with potential customers, and qualify the leads.
- Collaborate and strategize with the sales and marketing teams to identify, research, and target the right prospects’ stakeholders for outreach
- Create meetings and qualify inbound lead flow from your own efforts and Marketing/Partner campaigns
- Drive a BANT process to qualify and move pipeline through the funnel to a “Qualified” lead
- Tailor communication to the prospect’s needs with confidence as well as effectively communicate deal progress internally
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers
- Stay informed about competing products and services
- Achieve your sales targets consistently
- Excellent organizational, research, communication (verbal and written), and listening skills
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The ambition to build a career in sales
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Results and goal driven with a desire to continually improve
- Previous experience in an outbound sales development team or a related sales position in B2B enterprise SaaS solutions is a plus
THIS ROLE CAN BE DONE FULLY REMOTELY, or HYBRID IN OUR BOSTON OFFICE. EAST AND CENTRAL TIME ZONES PREFERRED.
Candidates must have permanent US Work Authorization for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate and Optimize Insurance Decision Making with Artificial Intelligence