Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Account Executive with our Southern California team, based out of our office in Irvine, California. The Account Executive is a full portfolio seller, who focuses on a specific list of Enterprise and Strategic clients.
About our Southern California Practice:
Perficient’s Southern California Geography is a multiple-time Best Places to Work award-winning workplace, where our team is focused on establishing and expanding relationships with enterprise clients based in market. The geography team represents the full Perficient portfolio, pairing local leadership with global delivery capabilities to create lasting value for clients.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Applies and leverages Perficient Sales Processes, Solution Selling and Account Management practices.
- Responsible for generating sales in excess of $3-5+M per year of IT consulting services.
- Candidate should possess a strong suite of local client relationships (Fortune 500, CIOs, Senior Information Systems Executives, and Senior Business Executives) as well as industry relationships (software vendors, integrators).
- Has a “hunter” mentality – loves to cold call and open new accounts – requires strong phone skills.
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- 3+ years Account Management Experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience in selling consulting services a plus.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Reside near our Irvine, CA office.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.