Account Executive - Enterprise & Strategic
Assent is the supply chain sustainability management solution for the world’s most responsible, sustainability-focused complex manufacturers. The #1 business risk for complex manufacturers is hidden. Most supply chains were never built with sustainability in mind, and most manufacturers do not have deep visibility into their supply chain risks while outsourcing the majority of their production. Shaped by regulatory experts, customers and suppliers, Assent is the foundation manufacturers need for cross-enterprise sustainability. At Assent, your work will help bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community.
We’re one of the fastest-growing technology companies - from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain data management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world's largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. In our most recent funding round, we raised $350 Million USD in funding led by Vista Equity Partners. This funding will allow us to continue to scale with purpose, and add exceptional talent to our already remarkable team.
- Prospect and sell to New Logos
- Establish and develop an account-based Sales Strategy to achieve sales quotas.
- Follow a systematic Sales Process to progress prospect sales campaigns
- Win new customers through self-sourcing activities, research, responding to leads and building exceptional internal and external relationships
- Manage a complex sales-cycle to prospective senior executives and/or multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Demand Management, Finance, IT)
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue in SalesForce
- 5+ years previous sales experience with SaaS experience essential
- Mastery in leading SaaS sales cycles from end-to-end
- Demonstrable experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas up to 1M
- Experience in a start-up sales environment will be viewed favorably
- Tenacious, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota
- Ability to penetrate and sell to executive-level decision-makers
- The ability to identify existing and emerging client needs and to articulate the corresponding benefits of Assents offerings
- Excellent questioning techniques, listening skills, and analytical capabilities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Assent is the supply chain sustainability management solution for the world’s most responsible, sustainability-focused complex manufacturers.