Associate Business Consultant
Aderant is seeking a driven Associate Business Consultant.
Aderant, is a software house providing business management software for legal firms. Our talented and enthusiastic staff mean that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes, from boutique firms based in one office, to global organizations spanning four continents. While our legacy has been providing on-premises software, we’re also embracing the opportunities presented by cloud services and taking advantage of them.
As a Business Consultant, this person will be a key element in the implementation process with our clients. A successful business consultant has excellent communication skill both externally and internally with others on the projects. Projects may range from small projects of just a few hours to multiple months-long projects. Business consultants will be instrumental in balancing the needs of clients with availability of Aderant resources and managing hours available.
- Work with clients to define requirements, conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications, identify solutions, and implement recommendations.
- Serves as primary liaison between company and client. May travel to client sites on occasion.
- Maintain notes and communication channels regarding project progress with clients and internal resources.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of company’s products used by customers.
- Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Develop and execute test plans and test scripts.
- Develops and delivers hands on training and documentation for clients.
- Engage the appropriate internal skills/resources to complete client projects.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-3+ years of experience with impact analysis, requirements gathering, and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related degrees.
- Candidates for this position should be familiar with SQL, .Net programming, experience with relational databases, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Able to resolve product problems via telephone or email support.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient PC skills used, as required, for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Our purpose is to help law firms excel and to improve people’s lives. Our commitment to each other is to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
Culture unites and defines our global company. We encourage our diverse workforce to bring their whole selves to work – ideas, experience and passion to drive our business forward. From entry level to experienced professional, our environment supports connection, the human kind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.