At NRC Health, we promise to help our customers bring Human Understanding to healthcare for their patients and communities. Our associates are at the heart of delivering that promise, so we promise that same Human Understanding to each other. Come where culture is everything.
Our associates. . .
Have Purpose – we do work that matters for our partners, the community, and the healthcare industry.
Innovate with us to move healthcare forward.
Give back to the community with paid volunteer time off.
Think Boldly – we have big ideas and are empowered to “think like an owner.”
Fit your role and do what you love.
Grow and develop along a career path designed by you.
Feel Connected – our favorite thing about our workday is each other.
Support one another – no one says, “That’s not my job.”
Celebrate with each other at beer:30, virtual events, and company gatherings.
Be Understood – we are each unique and want to live our best lives at work and home.
Let life happen with 4+ weeks time off, a flexible work environment, and dress for your day attire.
Live healthy with complimentary lifestyle and financial coaches, a wellness program, and a comprehensive insurance plan.
Who we want
- Are you a self-starter, go-getter, and a deal maker?
- Do you comfortably challenge clients and prospects to think differently about their business?
- Do you collaboratively strategize when solving deal level challenges?
- Do you lend a hand when someone needs your expertise, realizing you only win if everyone wins?
- Do you easily multitask and juggle the many demands on your time while initiating, engaging and following up with prospects?
- Do you have a strong conceptual ability, easily connecting data while offering unique insights to current and potential clients?
- Do you work until you win?
What you will do
As a Customer Strategist/Business Development Executive, you are a key member of the Customer Growth Team who expands business through sales to current and prospective healthcare organizations. You’ll strategize with Growth Team members to navigate this complex sale, which requires teaming with multiple decision-makers, a working knowledge of the healthcare industry, and a thorough understanding of NRC Health’s solutions. In addition, you’ll challenge clients to think differently about their business while building relationships, demonstrating solutions, preparing proposals and negotiating contracts. Finally, you’ll participate in solution and industry training, as well as advance your expertise through continuous learning opportunities, including mastery of the ChallengerTM sales method. Challenger TM will equip you to lead insight-driven sales conversations with customers as you move them toward Human Understanding.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 5 years sales experience
- UNL Sales Certificate a plus
- A demonstrated interest in and aptitude for strategic sales with a strong sense of self-motivation
- Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) required; experience with a CRM system preferred
- High learning agility and ability to think critically
- The ability to travel up to 40%
- A valid driver’s license is required
- NRC Health requires all U.S. associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless entitled to an accommodation.
Have Purpose. Think Boldly. Feel Connected. Be Understood.
Your application has been successfully submitted.