Enterprise Account Executive - Predictive Procurement (Southwest)
Who We Are
Arkestro is the leading Predictive Procurement Orchestration platform. Built to amplify the impact of procurement’s influence, Arkestro helps enterprises deliver a 2-5x lift on cost savings attributed to everyday purchasing and sourcing cycles. Top enterprises leverage Arkestro’s behavioral science, game theory and machine learning to predict and win faster value across every category of addressable spend.
About This Role
Our Account Executive role is a key aspect of our sales organization, helping both current customers and prospect customers realize the value of Predictive Procurement Orchestration. You will champion our solution, an AI platform that allows companies to strategically influence all of their spend across every category.
- Create Pipeline within a territory to facilitate meeting or exceeding quota via strong prospecting strategy and development of target account plans
- Drive Sales Cycles with customers in a strategic and consultative manner to understand and articulate the value proposition of the Arkestro solution and achieve desirable return on investment
- Collaborate within the internal cross functional Arkestro’s ecosystem to bring the voice of the customer to the organization
- Forecast the activities within your territory, including an accurate view of pipeline and committed revenue
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the company by being a champion of great culture, sharing ideas, fostering a team environment, and having a builder mindset
- 7+ years of software sales experience with a successful track record of meeting targets
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment within a growth stage company
- Strong track record of prospecting into new logos
- Executive presence to interact with C-Level stakeholders, most notably CFOs, CPOs, and COOs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as it relates to delivering presentations
- Experience managing complex deal cycles that require interaction with multi-stakeholders along with TCO and ROI models
- Passionate to work with disruptive technology and be on the forefront of helping customers be successful
- Selling solutions related to Procurement Systems: Spend Management, Procure-to-Pay, Sourcing, e Procurement Platforms, etc.
- Experience selling solutions where Procurement, notably the Chief Procurement Officer is a stakeholder
- Selling solutions related to Finance Systems (ERP Financials, Budgeting and Planning, Treasury Management, Asset Management) Supply Chain, or Analytics
- Selling solutions driving by Machine Learning (ML) / Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- User experience with Salesforce CRM to manage forecasting
- Competitive salary and startup equity
- We are a remote-first team, but we like to get together for team building, design sprints, and customer visits
- We also have offices located in both Atlanta and San Francisco
- We are highly supportive of flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous 401k matching and healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Every employee is given an annual budget of $1,000 for annual learning and development (i.e. books, conferences, courses)
- Full-time employees are also given an initial $1,000 budget for home office supplies
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Arkestro reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. Arkestro is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Amplify the impact of procurement’s influence.