BigBear.ai is looking for a proven Account Executive to drive revenue expansion to new and existing customers in a target territory.
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of one the fastest growing AI/ML companies in the industry. At BigBear.ai, we're in this business together. We own it, we make it thrive, and we enjoy the challenges of our work. We know that our employees play the largest role in our continual success. That is why we foster an environment of growth and development, with an emphasis on opportunity, recognition, and work-life balance. We give the same high level of commitment to our employees that we give to our customers. If BigBear.ai sounds like the place where you want to be, we'd enjoy speaking with you.
This position can be located in San Diego, CA or possibly remote.
What You Will Do
- Manage and expand an assigned territory, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of BigBear solutions
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing, business development, sales operations and legal
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing business processes and future objectives necessary to drive sales of BigBear solutions
- Ongoing account management to work with current customers to drive consumption and expansion of business
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to achieve results, make an impact, experiment and work in a collaborative environment
What You Need To Have
- 10+ years of field sales experience in the SaaS space, experience within data management, analytics, business intelligence, AI/ML preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- A track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ of ARR) and strong customer references
- Ability and comfort in negotiating and closing legal agreements with customers and support of new customers through an on-boarding process.
- Familiarity with solution-based selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening, organization and business case development/ROI skills.
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel as needed
What We'd Like You To Have
- Multiple years exceeding quota, earning awards and presidents club achievement
- Experience with DevOps, DataOps and Cloud Native architectures - Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in manufacturing, healthcare and/or life sciences verticals
- Rolodex of contacts to whom the candidate could introduce BigBear
- Experience partnering with small, medium and large global systems integrators
A leader in decision dominance for more than 20 years, BigBear.ai operationalizes artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale through its end-to-end data analytics platform. The Company uses its proprietary AI/ML technology to support its customers’ decision-making processes and deliver practical solutions that work in complex, realistic and imperfect data environments. BigBear.ai’s composable AI-powered platform solutions work together as often as they stand alone: Observe (data ingestion and conflation), Orient (composable machine learning at scale), and Dominate (visual anticipatory intelligence and optimization).
BigBear.ai’s customers, which include the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, the U.S. Federal Government, as well as customers in the commercial sector, rely on BigBear.ai’s high value software products and technology to analyze information, identify and manage risk, and support mission critical decision making. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, BigBear.ai has additional locations in Virginia, Massachusetts, Michigan, and California.
BigBear.ai will request COVID-19 vaccination status information as part of the onboarding process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.