Enterprise Account Executive
BlueOcean is a different kind of SaaS company. We are a team of problem solvers fueled by challenging convention, and we are looking for doers, leaders, and dreamers to join us. We are venture-backed by arguably the best SaaS VC in the world Insight Partners, and we are looking to hire those who want to join us as we build this ship.
Our mission is to revolutionize how marketing decisions are made. We are a single pane of glass connecting data and insights to actions and outcomes. Our fundamental vision is to simply Unlock Human Creativity!
Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
Collaborate with the VP, Sales, Head of Enterprise Sales, SDRs, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large Enterprise companies.
Engage and educate both senior executives and mid-level managers on the importance of the BlueOcean platform.
Exceed annual quota of $1.5M+ and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of brand marketing and overall brand strategy.
You’re excited about this role because you will:
Get in at the ground floor of a company fundamentally changing the brand strategy landscape through the use of revolutionary technology
Facilitate a best-in-class customer experience from platform onboarding to engagement and retention
Utilize effective written, verbal, and presentation skills to connect with customers and deepen their adoption of the Brand Navigator platform
Dive deep into your assigned vertical understanding industry trends, be able to proactively advise your customers when shifts occur and brief internal strategists as necessary
Establish trusted advisor relationships with all of your customers
Leverage your existing understanding of brand and partner with our strategists to deliver informed customer recommendations
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of BlueOcean products and services
Advocate internally for your customer with our product development team
Work cross-functionally with internal teams to address and resolve customer needs, involving appropriate escalation points as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role.
- Experience calling on Director - C-level contacts.
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and honesty.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a competitive sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology.
- A background in Brand Marketing software or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of core marketing KPIs.
- Prior experience using Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, ZoomInfo, and other modern Sales technologies.
- We are excited that you are:
- An overachiever - you have a track record of success in your previous roles
- Self-motivated - you’re naturally driven to provide a high level of customer service
- Organized and accountable - you track activities, report progress (including blockers and dependencies), and deliver best in class customer experiences
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard, and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Know that technology is fundamentally changing the way brands need to operate
- OTE = $250K+
- 100% employee funded health insurance, dental, and vision.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Using AI to help global brands with always-on brand intelligence that drives action and outcomes. Come join us!