Enterprise Account Executive
Route is helping people discover and celebrate the world's brands through a completely reimagined e-commerce marketplace that directly connects and empowers both consumers and brands. Route’s unique platform takes a holistic approach to online shopping, rethinking the consumer experience from discovery to delivery via the Route app, while offering a suite of features that provides merchants the tools necessary to enhance the overlooked post-purchase experience. Since launching in 2018, Route has built a network of over 2 million app users and 10,000 merchants. The company has offices in Lehi, UT and Los Angeles, CA. For more information go to www.route.com.
Route is looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives, with a “build your own business” kind of mindset, to be an integral part of our sales team and growth strategy. As we move into 2022, this team’s sole objective will be to drive our products and ecommerce solutions up market. Our Enterprise Account Executives work to identify and uncover opportunities with merchants that align with Route’s wide range of solutions. Maintaining current relationships, networking, cold outreach, deal cycle management and cross departmental navigation are all part of the daily requirements while working with prospects and customers from a wide range of industries.
- Work with direct and cross-functional leadership teams to execute on quarterly targets
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive upmarket sales process
- Drive revenue and own the sales motion, including prospecting new leads, navigating appropriate business owners, negotiating contracts, closing new business, managing your account book and keeping Salesforce (CRM)up to date and accurate
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (BDR’s, Solutions Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic plans for prospects and customers
- Coordinate closely with our Implementation and Customer Success Teams to ensure seamless on-boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Route
- Attend industry events and/or customer meetings as needed to help grow Route's presence within the market
- 8+ years experience selling software, SaaS, and web services.
- You are comfortable with presenting to and building relationships with all roles within an organization, including senior managers and C-level executives.
- You are comfortable engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle including Legal, IT, Security, Finance, and Procurement
- You have experience collaborating with internal teams like Solutions Engineers, Custom Success, and Product Managers
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Route's business
- You are open to and have the ability to travel
- Experience in eCommerce is not required but preferred
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one app to track all your ship. We help you discover and celebrate the world’s products