Sales Development Representative
Lakeside Software is a rapidly growing global leader in workspace analytics. Our goal is to help IT continuously improve end-user productivity by understanding and optimizing the technologies people use to get work done. Our technology provides insight into employee usage patterns to help our customers understand their total IT environment.
Lakeside Software is expanding, and the role of Sales Development Representative is critical to our continued growth and success.
- Cold-call into targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Clearly communicate our value proposition over the phone by thoroughly understanding Lakeside's product and business values
- Identify client needs and develop positive rapport with both clients and the team
- Document client interaction and/or prospecting efforts through the use of Salesforce CRM
- Ensure leads meet quality standards and that channel partners actively engage in following up on these leads
- Partner and strategize with Outside Sales to build pipeline and achieve monthly goals
- Never settling for average, always striving to exceed quota
Who You Are
- An individual who is passionate about selling a great product
- You are high energy and competitive; you know you want to grow your career in software sales
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience cold calling preferred
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM
- 6 + months of inside sales experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
Hours: Full Time
Travel: 0% -10%
Location: Boston, MA
Lakeside Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lakeside does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lakeside Software helps IT teams monitor and optimize environments by focusing on the quantified end-user experience.