Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help doctors build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 140+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
We’re looking for talented, motivated and coachable team members to join our sales team and build a pipeline of prospects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The right candidate will prospect and identify new opportunities effectively using phone, email and direct mail. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will learn to differentiate our software that helps dental practices expand their patient care communications and provide marketing outreach to grow their practices, help front desk with efficiency and accelerate their revenue.
- Keen capacity to regularly identify new ways of reaching prospects
- Passion for cold calling (50+ per day) and scheduling demos for prospective clients
- Polished and professional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-energy sales environment as a team player Proficient with MS Office
- High school education or higher
- Sales training is a plus!
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Perseverance and discipline.
- Daily demonstration of a high tenacious work ethic is a must
- Proven ability to go the extra mile
- Be focused and hungry to succeed
- Strong sense of urgency is a must
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Awesome opportunity to make great money and have fun doing it
- Competitive base compensation + monthly commission (uncapped)
- Paid training program with ongoing support
- Sales contests
- Fast-paced environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to help build something BIG!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait 401k plan
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Loft offices with no high cubicles
- Wear jeans to work
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell is a fast-growing software company that has a single goal: help dental practices succeed.