Chicago, IL, USA
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 130+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As we’re growing our Inside Sales Team, we need you to help our dentists understand how to get a 5-star rating and build their businesses easily and efficiently!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for phone-based demos and sales of the RevenueWell platform to prospective customers in your assigned territories. RevenueWell has partnered with many industry leaders to help distribute the product, and your daily approach will be a good mix of prospecting and building on existing relationships with partners and affiliates to stimulate demand. Occasional travel to your territory (to participate in trade shows, study clubs, customer appreciation days) may be necessary to increase your exposure and lead flow from the territory. This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with 5+ years of experience in an inside sales role, preferably in software sales.
- Passion to sell a patient care and marketing automation platform to the dental industry for open-ended month to month subscriptions.
- Someone who won’t need to be micromanaged. A good candidate will have command of the entire sales cycle: generating the opportunity, overcoming objections, closing, and providing light post-sales support. You will manage your own pipeline, stay on every lead until it closes or is disqualified, and schedule your own time and resources.
- Someone who has enough business acumen to truly understand why our service is valuable and how it can drive our customer’s success. You will learn all about the competition, you will have to keep up on the rapid evolution of our software, and you will help us drive product direction by being our ears on the street.
- Most importantly, someone with the go-getter attitude and the entrepreneurial spirit that defines us as a company and motivates us to reach higher every day.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual dress code including shorts and sandals.
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.