Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Story: Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world’s largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company..
An Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling the full suite of Litera’s solutions into the largest law firms in the world. This is a high impact position that contributes to Litera’s overall growth by delivering sales results within a subset of the top 100-200 global firms through strategic account management, influence, relationship-building, and value-based selling. An Enterprise Account Executive at Litera will work with other Litera team members to build and cultivate relationships to identify and execute account management strategies that substantially expands our business within current clients. Litera believes in customer-centric growth. What matters is that our customers understand and realize the value of Litera’s solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits
- Work cross-functionally to develop detailed account plans to expand relationships and grow our partnership within each firm
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship and more
- Begin outreach to build and cultivate customer relationships with CIOs, Managing Partners, IT Directors, and Individual Partners
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales process and track progress in CRM system
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Be executing on a strategic account management & growth plan, built in collaboration with senior leadership and a cross-functional account management team
- Feel confident to create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members
- Know how to effectively communicate Litera’s value proposition and lead strategic partnership conversations with Executive leadership at the largest global law firms
- Be well-versed in how to coordinate with internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to support strategic account management activities
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Complete strategic account management & growth activities with a high degree of independence, while working collaboratively with management on the most complex issues
- Create innovative approaches to develop broader and deeper relationships within each of your firms
- Work new sales opportunities from beginning to end, resulting in new business
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
- >50% travel once Litera's travel restrictions are lifted
- You are energized by navigating complex organizations and decision-making processes
- You can earn credibility as a trusted advisor with c-suite and senior leaders within large global organizations
- You have a strong desire to learn about and evangelize technology solutions to challenging business problems
- You are keen on organization, collaboration, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based goals
- Comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
- 5+ years of experience in selling to large/enterprise accounts
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year after year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Litera Microsystems builds software to draft, proofread, compare, repair, and clean documents in the legal and life sciences industries.