Account Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Story: Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world’s largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability t o make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: Account Development at Litera is about driving demands for new business through large up-sell and cross-selling. It requires supporting teams across the company to grow the business within a defined territory conducting firm-level research and become an ally to improve account and territory planning activities. What matters is that our Account Development Representatives have a passion for technology and representing the ‘human’ side of our Marketing efforts to our Clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Partner with Account Executives in your defined territory to build product awareness and plan strategic activities to grow the business
- Drive demand for new business and building brand value for new products and verticals in support of revenue targets
- Positively impact metric goals through independent touch-points on outbound phone calls
- Generate leads by connecting with potential clients via phone and email to build awareness and interest in Litera products
- Focus on product demonstrations, trials, and additional conversations to obtain leads
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete new hire on-boarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship, Litera’s core values and more
- Become an expert in Litera’s core products by obtaining certification in preparation for product demonstrations
- Team up with your fellow Account Executives to review and understand your assigned territory
- Learn best practices and business tools used including, but not limited to, Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, pricing model, and product suite.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Meet with law firms and began building customer relationships across multiple levels in a law firm
- Track records of all prospecting and sales activities within Salesforce
- Understand critical competitive information and discover customer needs
- Successfully adjust to metric driven environment within your territory
- Execute high volume of activity with inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and social outreach
- Conduct effective product demonstrations with pre-sales support team
Within 6 months, you will:
- Show strong knowledge of product features, use cases, and competitive landscape
- Support the advancement of the sales lifecycle for the opportunities specifically including lead nurturing/qualification and deal support
- Conduct successful informative product demonstrations independently
- Develop persistence through client expectations and identifying areas for value-adding activity targets
- Keen on strategic thinking and time management
- Thrive in a metric driven, quota carrying environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Excited about competition with a desire to work for a winning organization
What sets us apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with upper management
- The opportunity to advance your career in a growing environment
- A robust rewards and recognition program that encourages a growth mindset
- Work independently and with a team that has a proven track record
- You’ll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Litera Microsystems builds software to draft, proofread, compare, repair, and clean documents in the legal and life sciences industries.