This job is no longer accepting applications.
Chatmeter's Solutions Engineers are responsible for driving all technical sales and designing solutions architecture for customers and prospects. The Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE) will primarily be focused on driving revenue, but is also heavily involved in driving company strategy, roadmap, and internal education. These initiatives require someone highly collaborative, and comfortable coordinating cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and marketing teams.
This Solutions Engineer will be responsible for presenting and demoing Chatmeter’s solutions and services. In addition, this person will partner with the development team to drive value for our business - including managed services, product roadmap, and implementation engineering. The solutions team is relied on for thought leadership, and the TSE will help generate training videos, documentation, and define processes.
The ideal candidate is a skilled listener with innate curiosity that understands the value of “why,” and recognizes that “why” almost always comes before “how” and “what”. He or she must have the personal qualities to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, and have the unique ability to gain a 360-degree view of our business to become a creative and technical marketer with the ability to drive revenue for Chatmeter.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Ability to deliver value-based Software as a Service (SaaS) product demonstrations to potential customers illustrating the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products, services, and integration options to existing customers
- Provide industry thought leadership within sales meetings, client meetings, webinars, trade-shows, etc.
- Confer with customers and engineers to determine system integrations and requirements (BI, CRMs, API integrations) and map them to the proper Chatmeter solutions.
- Assist with RFP responses, draft Statement of Work documents, review and edit contracts around technical details (SLAs, security protocols, software development processes), etc.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and serve as a subject matter expert on calls
- Advise customers on how best to use the products or services provided
- Collaborate with the design, engineering, or research and development to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer
- Assist with product training of new sales personnel
- Generate training videos, documentation, and assist in defining processes
- Stay up to date on company literature, competition, and market trends via attendance/participation in-house training, travel & contact w/relevant in-house and external engineering, management, industry specialists, trade journals etc.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3+ year in technical selling and consultancy - being able to work with a range of different advanced products to meet a customer’s needs (similar roles include but are not limited to Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Pre-Sales Consultant, and Solutions Design)
- Proficiency working with and able to triage REST APIsSkilled listener with innate curiosity
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying personas from marketing departments to engineering departments
- Must be passionate about innovative technology, technical sales, and articulating value to customers and prospects
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome or in order to provide internal teams your investigative findings
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, work with many different salespeople and support other TSEs where needed
- Comfortable working with system integrators and client based developers
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Local listing, review, and social media management for multi-location brands through the use of AI technology.