Account Executive- Expansion
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup during the early stages of building the Sales organization.
We’re looking for an Account Executive - Expansion who has a proven track record of exceeding quota and expanding through relationship building within an existing customer base. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and great at building rapport with customers. You have an understanding of business and can take on a consultative role with customers. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting within our existing customer base, presenting, and closing!
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics - we believe the product is the real reason for converting. Our secret sauce should be framed around how we can ensure people see the value of the solution we provide. We're here to help our customers achieve their missions and goals through increased productivity.
If you’re ready for the ride of a lifetime into the billion-dollar unicorn club, please, by all means, click the apply button!
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Grow a book of business within our Commercial and Growth segment (< 2K employees).
- Analyze usage data to find strong signals of growth, opportunity, and concern.
- Identify new teams within our customers that are not yet using ClickUp, but have a business reason to start.
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads.
- Perform customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools.
- Our commercial sales team will work out of our San Diego headquarters or our Salt Lake City office. The ideal candidate is open to relocating to either area within a reasonable time frame (3-6 months).
- 1-3+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in all sales cycles, from converting net new prospects to growing and retaining existing customers.
- 1-3+ years of SaaS sales cycle experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Process-driven with obsessive attention to detail.
- High EQ. Ability to engage, network, and build strong relationships.
- Experience with completing and managing Requests for Information or Requests for Quotes.
- We work a lot and love it, you LOVE work as much as we do, and can dedicate your life to this while it gets off the ground.
- Experience with project management software or other productivity tools. as much as we do, and can dedicate your life to this while it gets off the ground.
- Experience with e-commerce signup flows and field sales.
- Experience with Slack, Front, Salesforce and Outreach.
- Some exposure to Customer Service and Technical Support processes, and sending responses quickly.
- You prefer building rapport with customers over annoying, aggressive sales tactics.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One place for all your work.