Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At LumApps, we put people first. We believe that every employee is unique and, therefore, each employee journey is different. Our mission is to make every employee experience personal, productive and rewarding.
LumApps is a leading Employee Experience Platform founded in 2015 to unify the modern workforce through better communication, engagement, and instant access to information. LumApps is a true SaaS platform, designed to scale to the needs of today’s largest enterprises and is easily accessible across any device or language.
About The Role
LumApps is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive in Austin, TX to hunt for new commercial accounts. This role is responsible for creating opportunities with organizations that have 10,000+ employees. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic closer who wants to see an impact from their work while making a ton of money.
What You Will Do
- Develop a sales plan to prospect, build, manage and close deals, while ensuring coverage and penetration of your assigned territory;
- Demonstrate ability to own and drive high-value deals and 6-7 figure opportunities;
- Strategically manage relationships with multiple senior stakeholders;
- Effectively engage internal resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the opportunity, including pre-sales engineers, professional services, and leadership as needed;
- Collaborate with a Sales Development Representative on lead generation, coverage plan, and existing account expansion;
- Build strong relationships with system integrators and resale partners;
- Participate in marketing events to engage prospects and present LumApps’ value.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of successful experience in B2B SaaS solution selling with a focus on hunting new business;
- Strong ability to communicate and present software product demonstrations;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a $1 million sales quota, while creating and driving client-centered strategies;
- Preferred experience with selling or consulting on collaborative tools such as Jive, Igloo, Unily, and/or Google or Microsoft;
- Experience using SFDC and other tools to accurately keep track of and forecast on all activities and opportunities;
- Comfortable with occasional travel annually;
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
What We Offer
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- A competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and sales accelerators if sales quota is exceeded;
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable your employees to do their best work