Enterprise Account Executive – Fleet Telematics
We are CalAmp, a connected intelligence company that gives enterprises the ability to track, monitor and recover their vital assets with real-time visibility and insights. We are a developer and distributor of asset tracking software and hardware. Our main product is CalAmp Telematics Cloud, an enterprise-class IoT solution, which leverages devices and APIs to enable real-time decision making at the edge.
Currently, we are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive in the Texas and Central US territory to focus on selling telamtics solutions to Fleet customers. This is an exciting opportunity for those who align with our core values (Inclusion, Innovation, Execution, Customer Success) and for those who desire to build, sell, and/or support connected solutions and services.
We proudly offer the stability and security of an established publicly traded tech company yet nurture and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. We give our people excellent compensation packages, an extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits, a flexible paid time off policy, accommodating work schedules, an employee stock purchase plan, continued education assistance & training programs, support for personal wellness, and company sponsored philanthropic opportunities.
This Account Executive role is a quota-carrying sales position that is integral to the success of the overall business plan. You will be responsible for driving incremental sales growth from an install client, as well as drive growth through new logo acquisitions.
You will lead the management of the entire sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, deal close, renewals and account care. In addition, you will engage and promote our working culture of internal collaboration, customer success as guiding principal, and growth mindset.
Some of the tasks you will be focused on include:
- Prioritization of the overall territory and corresponding solution sales plays.
- Execution of a sales plan that meets or exceeds sales quota.
- Coordinate resources through a sales cycle, including solution engineers, product management, marketing, etc.
- Practice effective and collaborative communication with customers, other members of the team, and management.
- Keep abreast of overall market conditions, competitive landscape, and future direction of Telematics solutions.
- Maintain regular updates to forecasting through the CRM system.
- Participate in company-growth activities including strategy setting, customer advisory boards, and marketing efforts.
- 3+ years of selling Telematics Solutions
- 7+ years of total sales experience
- Proven consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a value proposition in a clear manner
- Ability to prospect new logos
- Ability to upsell new solutions with existing customers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Preference of being based in the Dallas, Texas Area
- Experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM
If you are a talented salesperson with at least 3 years experience in the telematics industry, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
Your application has been successfully submitted.