Product Solution Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Product Solution Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA or Remote US
Who We Are
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day! For more information, visit www.financialforce.com .
Do you want to help drive the success of FinancialForce product solutions with customers and partners here at FinancialForce? Do you love challenges and thrive in a high-growth environment? Are you highly collaborative and want to make a lasting impact on our company's success? If so, read on!
We are seeking a Product Solution Architect who is passionate about digital transformation and wants to apply their functional, technical, architectural, and collaborative skills & experience to help guide customers to optimal business outcomes with FinancialForce Product Solutions. Our Product Solution Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of FinancialForce products in our customer environments, driving the launch of new product offers and capabilities, providing rich feedback to our product organization to continually improve our products, displaying a strong understanding of business challenges faced by customers, and understanding how FinancialForce solutions deliver on business outcomes and delight our customers.
Our Solution Architecture team is a focused group of functional and technical experts whose mission is to work across all our customers to guide them to optimal business and technology transformations with new FinancialForce solutions & capabilities and the Salesforce platform.
What You Will Do In This Role
Our Product Solution Architects will have a deep understanding of our products and technology, working closely with early adopter customers on new product offerings and collaborating across product, engineering, sales, professional services, customer success, partners and our Accelerate team to help shape and execute the customer solution strategy to accelerate the adoption of FinancialForce solutions at the customer.
Product Solution Architects will interact across functional and technical experts at our customers, bridging the gap between business and technology – with a strong understanding of business challenges faced by customers and how FinancialForce solutions deliver key business capabilities and outcomes that map to their digital transformation initiatives.
Key Activities And Responsibilities Include
- Be the expert on FinancialForce Product Solutions and Technology
- Work closely with early adopter customers and our product teams to deliver new products and capabilities aligned to customer requirements and product capabilities
- Develop strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field, customer, partner feedback
- Stay current on the FinancialForce product roadmap to a level required for developing the proposed solution and outcomes for customers
- Deliver 'best practices' architectures of the solution ecosystem for customers, including applications, systems, business processes, technology, integrations, and data & analytics needs
- Collaborate with Sales, Solution Engineers, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product and our Partners to deliver value to customers and accelerate the adoption of FinancialForce solutions
- Be the functional and technical authority within the team and help resolve issues
- Build strong working relationships with internal business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement
- Establish trusted relationships with our customers to gain insights into the customer's business drivers and long term solution architecture strategy
- Build strong working relationships with our implementation partners to ensure alignment on best practices, guidelines, and recommended solution architectures to benefit our shared customers.
What You Need To Be Successful
- 5 years of experience as an architect, product manager, or consultant, familiar with ERP, Enterprise Business Applications, Professional Service Automation, and/or SaaS Applications and Services.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Applications and the Salesforce Platform, Force.com
- Experience with enterprise solution architecture, infrastructure, integration, business process, application, data & analytics, and design to tie into a broader solution for customers
- Highly collaborative, with experience working in an agile, data-driven environment.
- Is self-motivated/self-directed - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to analyze complex business/technical problems, synthesize solutions, and communicate options to a wide group of stakeholders
- Ability to build a network internally and externally to support your success in the role
- Some Domestic and International travel.
What Else Would Be Great
- SalesForce Solution Architect Certification is a strong plus.
Of course, we look for talent and fit more than anything else. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact [email protected] .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP - all on SFDC.