Sales Development Representative
Symphony MediaAI’s (SMAI) vision is to create a System of intelligence through a suite of solutions that assists clients through AI and Machine Learning. Already the preeminent leader in Audit and Revenue Management Services for the media industry; auditing billions of dollars on behalf of major media companies in the Fortune 500 throughout the world, we are evolving with the media industry to provide it with the next generation of intelligence and insight that will propel our clients’ business forward through an ever-changing landscape.
SMAI is currently looking for a results-driven, highly motivated professional to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for sourcing and qualifying net new business and growth to existing opportunities within targeted accounts. You will be responsible for the initial sourcing and qualifying of opportunities. You are experienced at building and securing relationships with key stakeholders within targeted accounts and can demonstrate strong business acumen and knowledge of the Media industry vertical. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
As the SDR you will be responsible for:
- Drive Symphony MediaAI’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts, generating high quality sales opportunities.
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Prospect into an Enterprise target account list ranging from the Global 5000 to Fast growing tech organizations; forming relationships with First Line Developers to C-Level executives.
- Be tenacious. Conduct value add follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Develop and maintain territory and daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Work with Symphony MediaAI Sales Representatives to meet or exceed assigned Symphony MediaAI opportunity, pipeline, and bookings goals.
- Use Salesforce.com & Hubspot to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Leverage LinkedIn and any other media that could generate leads.
- Work closely with internal teams i.e. Marketing, Product Management, Account Management etc. to align sales plans for optimal go to market strategies.
To be considered for this role, it is highly preferred that you possess:
- A minimum of 1+ year/s of proven SAAS-based selling experience in digital, TV, media research, analytics or related sales or client-facing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Domain knowledge across media, content, marketing and advertising industries.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, with impeccable professionalism and polish.
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize competing objectives.
- Superb interpersonal skills, always approachable and professional with the desire to build lasting relationships.
- Problem solver. Ability to solve customer challenges through AI based technologies.
- Success in breaking into new verticals.
The salary range for this position is between $50,000-$60,000 in addition to a competitive OTE/commission
SMAI offers its employees Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, as well as IVF, a competitive 401(k) and Roth plan, company paid Life Insurance, LTD & Fraud Protection, a hybrid telecommute or remote environment, and flexible PTO with paid maternity/paternity leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionizing the media industry with AI