Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative
Location: Shelton Connecticut, 0641
About Our Company
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017, have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards and recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements, follow up and qualify new prospects and customers from marketing-generated leads.
- Work closely with Inside Sales/Partner Business Manager teams to determine strategic approach.
- Promote, develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Disseminate potential opportunities to appropriate Partners and Reps, educating Reps as necessary about the opportunity
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within internal databases.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Ideally between 1-2 years of tele-sales outbound/inbound experience in IT or Technology industries and proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization Technology or similar industry experience preferred.
- A true team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Strong relationship building and social networking skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The power behind SpamTitan Email Security, WebTitan DNS filtering and ArcTitan Email Archiving