Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our dynamic marketing team as a Business Development Representative (BDR) and become part of an imaginative, rapidly growing software security company. Our most successful BDRs are always curious about our customer's pain points and will training to become a specialist in pitching Verimatrix security solutions that help solve customer problems. BDRs find creative use-cases to establish trust and are well-versed about the inner workings of our technologies to lead product demos and guided sales discussions. The ability to quickly put yourself into the client’s shoes and help them through their journey to complete the sale is your overall goal. Your personal success is up to you, but we have a strong team-based culture as well as training and development to make sure you are prepared to do your best.
What You’ll Do
- Become a specialist in Verimatrix products, solutions, features and applications, effectively identifying and matching the right solution for each client, assisting our marketing and sales teams win new business.
- Inbound lead follow-up: Rapidly respond to sales inquiries with phone calls, social media outreach, email outreach and more to connect with potential sales leads.
- Outbound prospect outreach: Reach out to lists of qualified companies and hand-raising prospects to convert them into sales leads.
- Manage a pipeline of business, scheduling sales consultations and product demos – with the goal to convert into sales discussions.
- Update Salesforce and Hubspot daily with accurate activity tracking and customer insights gathered.
- Achieve KPIs by building strong relationships with clients and working to implement sell-in and sell-through strategies on an individual account level.
- Ensure rapid response follow up times and high customer satisfaction. You’re answering questions, solving problems and suggesting solutions in hopes that leads trial our platform, or purchase our products.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to support your goals.
Who You Are
- Multilingual: English/Spanish (in Americas), English/German, or English/French (in EMEA).
- Driven: You’ll be the one deciding how successful you are in this role. Your quota and KPIs are achievable if you respond quickly to each sales prospect and guide them through the sales journey.
- Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understanding their pain points is critical.
- Creative: Tailoring the right Verimatrix solutions for a variety of business needs.
- Tech Savvy: You are technology-savvy, have prior SaaS software sales experience (preferred, but not required) and you’re willing to become well-versed on how Verimatrix’ software security solutions solve customer pain points.
- Curious: You always want to know more and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Thorough: Effective day-planning, following sales scripts, entering sales data into Salesforce, calling and emailing to ensure requested information is shared, and never giving up on a sale are skills we value.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s
Your application has been successfully submitted.