Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying, qualifying and nurturing prospects; building trust, uncovering compelling events and presenting Kyriba’s unique business value with the goal of developing a sales-ready opportunity.
Prospects are identified through marketing campaigns as well as direct prospecting efforts from the BDR. Interaction with the prospect involves comprehensive discussions surrounding their current Treasury operations to identify their current situation, problems and pain all while positioning Kyriba’s unique business value. Throughout the interaction, the BDR records detailed notes and finds opportunities to ask qualifying questions. This results in a trusting interaction that speeds up the buying process.
Additionally, nurturing activities take place during which resources and other educational materials are offered. Once the prospect is qualified and the timing is ideal, the BDR introduces the right sales personnel to the prospect and the opportunity is transitioned to the sales force.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Educate contacts through comprehensive discussions surrounding their current Treasury operations and Kyriba’s product offerings.
- Become fluent with all scripting, and speak with general proficiency regarding basic Treasury terminology and concepts.
- Understand where the prospect is in the buying process and qualify accordingly.
- Nurture non-qualified prospects by offering resources and educational materials.
- Follow-up on inquiries from marketing campaigns, online ads, events and webinars.
- Perform high volume outbound calling activities combined with e-mail marketing.
- Gather key information to update SalesForce.com in order to effectively prospect specified territory.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions and self-education.
- Become part of a very collaborative team in terms of training and sharing education, and best practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the sales executive in assigned territory.
- Provide qualified sales-ready opportunities to the field sales organization to engage in our sales cycle.
Education, Experience And Skills
- Highly successful track record in inside sales or cold calling environment.
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to learn complex Treasury concepts and incorporate into daily interactions and conversations.
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and transition inquiries over time to the sales force.
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand the customer’s environment and introduces new concepts to solve the customer’s problems.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree.
Kyriba believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.