Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT WE DO:
At Edge Delta, we are introducing the world’s first edge observability platform which allows our customers to analyze their data as it’s created, where it’s created. Embracing the freedom to decouple where you analyze your data from where it’s stored, this unique take on DevOps, Security, and SRE lets you consume and analyze outputs (logs, metrics, events, traces, telemetry) at the source – how we’ve defined the edge.
Our customers escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems by utilizing our lightweight and ultra-fast agent, distributed architecture, and stream processing capabilities. Ultimately, Edge Delta provides the scalability that the market needs, without previous technical or financial limitations - unlocking limitless data analysis, faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
We have a fantastic team that is continually motivated by the reception seen in the market, but we are truly in hyper-growth mode and need even more fantastic tech talent! We need people like you on the team in order for us to continue being the category leader.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Edge Delta is looking for an incredible, self-motivated, and detail oriented Sales Development Representative to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing enterprise software industry and pursue a dynamic career.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, diligent, goal-oriented, and ambitious. You are fascinated by technology (even tech that you don’t necessarily use yourself). In this role, you will be a part of the Seattle team responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, traveling to tech conferences, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline.
- Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify as you team up on joint campaigns with your Enterprise Sales counterpart
- Email, call, and send LinkedIn messages to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities
- Travel to various tech conferences with the team (Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, etc).
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the DevOps space, explaining the value proposition of the Edge Delta Platform
- Execute on key research projects working closely with Edge Delta’s Director of Sales and Director of Demand Generation
WHO YOU ARE:
- Working on a four year university/college degree
- Based in Seattle and able to travel into Edge Delta’s headquarters (downtown)
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to learn new skill sets and are open to coaching
- Passion for technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you're a meticulous, innovative, a creative thinker, and never satisfied with the status quo
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Salesforce, Outreach.io, and cold-calling is a plus!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a well-funded Series A high growth startup headquartered in Seattle, with employees throughout the United States and EMEA. In order to keep up with our explosive growth, we recently upgraded our HQ to brand new offices on the 47th floor of Columbia Center. It's a diverse, respectful, fun, and inviting environment -- with a bird's eye view of the city, Puget Sound, and Mount Rainier. We're currently in the start-up sweet spot with sufficiently low risk and yet still the potential of massive upside.
We offer competitive salary, unlimited PTO, flexible remote work opportunities, comprehensive Medical/Vision/Dental covered at 99% for BOTH employees and dependents, and coworkers that...you know... you actually want to work with. In addition to the aforementioned stunning vistas, employees in the Seattle HQ offices can help themselves to...
- A kitchenette stocked with coffee, tea, snacks galore, some breakfast/lunch options +
- The HQ fridge is stocked with La Croix (seriously... we're fanatics!), soda, Red Bull +
- Onsite, 3-level food court with everything from Starbucks to gyros, breakfast sandwiches to sushi, breakfast burgers to Evergreens +
- Onsite gym (membership required, but day passes also available).
- Onsite dry cleaning and same-day alterations vendor (adjusted hours due to COVID).
- Onsite covered and staffed parking garage (both monthly passes and daily rates available).
Most importantly -- all full-time, salaried employee compensation packages include substantial equity in the form of stock options.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Start observability at the source to gain 100% visibility, surface unknown unknowns, and dramatically reduce costs.