Enterprise Account Executive, East
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales geo-territory. This will include managing a territory's deal cycles from generation through to close, and it will include strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives and Solution Consultants assigned to that territory. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of demoing Outreach's platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Your Daily Adventures
- Build and manage an enterprise territory plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Learn and demonstrate the Outreach platform to new prospective customers
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Negotiate contracts
- Once landed successfully expand to other divisions within the company
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
- 8 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $250k
- 3+ years of experience selling into the Financial Services Industry
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make Your Team a Revenue-Driving Machine