Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JRNI delivers the industry’s leading enterprise SaaS scheduling and queuing platform designed to optimize the customer journey through powerful personalized experiences both in-person and virtually. JRNI’s platform dramatically increases customer conversions, satisfaction and loyalty while expanding interactions and managing staffing efficiency and profitability. JRNI’s offerings are used by some of the world’s largest retailers and financial institutions including HSBC, USBank, Levi’s, Lego, and Urban Outfitters.
JRNI is looking to add aspiring sales talent to our growing team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs). The BDR team plays an integral role in our sales process, and partners with sales reps to successfully turn qualified opportunities into successful sales deals. This role is situated within a collaborative, creative, curiosity-driven, environment that provides a launching pad to a career in sales.
What you'll do:
• Respond to and develops marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
• Call on predefined customer lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
• Ability to develop a ‘Why JRNI, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/ opportunities and all other inbounds.
• Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
• Nurture CRM database according to sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
• Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
• 1+ years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
• Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
• Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
JRNI is an experiential relationship management platform for scheduling and managing personalized experiences at scale.