Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical component of our outbound marketing strategy. This role presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental skills in the world of enterprise software sales. The SDR will be directly responsible for generating new business opportunities through various outbound tactics, including, but not limited to; cold calling, emailing, social selling, ABM and LinkedIn messaging. In this role you will master the art of account research coupled with prospecting techniques and will be able to generate high-value opportunities for the sales organization.
Exciting Work You'll Do
- Continuously strive to exceed key performance metrics that will fuel the continued growth of Total Expert.
- Qualify and produce quality SQL’s (Sales Qualified Leads) for your Enterprise Account Executive.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives.
- Demoing Product & Presenting Corporate Overview.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the Total Expert Platform.
- Track all related activities within HubSpot and keep current by updating account and prospect information regularly.
- Work with the Demand Generation and Marketing team to provide feedback on which marketing campaigns and lead sources are producing the highest quality of leads.
- Use multiple platforms to conduct company and contact research in order to develop accounts and personalize outreach.
- Promote tradeshows and field marketing events by specific prospecting outreach.
- Identify and prioritize a high-volume of leads to ensure your efforts are directed at the activities that have the highest probability of success.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 + years sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling or strong work/internship experience.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Organized and process driven.
- Previous experience using a marketing automation or CRM platform to track activities
- Passion for discovering and learning new skills related to outbound prospecting and revenue generation
- Effective when working independently and cross functionally with other team environments
- Strong Business judgement and common sense.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Total Expert offers the following benefits to support employees in their pursuit of Total Wellness.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and customer engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Total Expert's Awards & Accolades
- Named to the Inc. 500 list for the third year in a row (#288 in 2020), 3rd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company, and in the Top 40 fastest-growing software companies in the nation on the 2020 Inc. 500 list.
- America's Best Startup Employers 2021 list by Forbes
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500
- Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019, 2020)
- HousingWire Tech100 (2020)
- Tech 20 - Twin Cities Business (2020)
Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions-oriented. Come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deliver the Total Experience. For Life.