Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bill.com , together with its wholly owned subsidiaries Divvy and Invoice2go, is focused on being the one stop shop that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments. The AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflow. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, the majority of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has its headquarters in San Jose, California with offices in Houston, Texas, Draper, Utah, and Sydney, Australia.
Divvy, as a subsidiary of Bill.com , has developed a cross-sell team to expand Divvy's product to Bill.com customers. This position and team will be working out of Divvy HQ primarily but will be under the employment of Bill.com .
You will prospect Bill.com leads and introduce Divvy's software platform as an extension to their service with Bill.com .
Professional Experience/Background To Be Successful In This Role
- Responding to inbound, marketing-generated leads to setup quality demos for Divvy Account Executives
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Engaging prospects via a phone call within 10 minutes or less of lead creation
- Making 50+ Outbound phone calls each da
- Leading multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the Divvy qualification cycle (ensuring timely follow-up while maintaining consistent touchpoints within 30 days of lead creation)
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s and Bill.com ’s products and services
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics( demos scheduled, qualified leads, new contacts, etc..)
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Experience with Sales tools such as Salesforce and Outreach
- Experience as an SDR/ADR/BDR
- Outbound prospecting
Competencies (Attributes Needed To Be Successful In This Role)
- Excellent communication skill - written and verbal
- Ability to effectively manage time to maximize results
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team
Expected Outcomes In 3, 6, 12 Months
- Within 30 days of employment
- Develop a deep understanding of the Bill.com product offering, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Bill.com product training certification.
- Master Bill.com sales messaging. Internalize and effectively communicate the value proposition to prospective customers.
- Learn the current Bill.com sales and business development tools and processes and understand key metrics for success in your role.
- Within 60 days of employment
- Build opportunity pipeline by identifying key decision makers within target accounts using internal sales tools and other publicly available information.
- Initiate and demonstrate ability to create connections with decision makers through outbound calls, email, social forums, and events.
- Use Salesforce.com to build, manage, and maintain all data and intelligence gathered through research and prospect engagement. Track and report all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Bill.com products, industry trends, and competition.
- Within 90 days of employment
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including daily activity target, monthly meeting, and sales qualified leads quota.
- Represent Bill.com at industry conferences and regional events as needed.
- Stay current on trends in the industry and developments in the Accounting space.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
Bill.com is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.