Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Newforma, Inc. serves architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) organizations worldwide with software to streamline work processes, reduce exposure from errors and omissions, improve coordination and communication, increase visibility into cost and quantities, and enable greater repeatability of project success. Its flagship product, Newforma Project Center™, creates a more productive environment for project managers and the project team by organizing information, facilitating information exchange, and enabling efficient process.
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your sales career off the ground? Are you ready to start your new beginning and work in an environment that will help you achieve your potential? If you are a performer and ready to change the trajectory of your career, we want to hear from you. You may discover how a career path at Newforma Inc. could be right for you.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, connecting via social media, working with decision-makers, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and creating sales connections. We will provide you with the sales tools and marketing leads to build an excellent business.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing organization with the resources to make great things happen, we want to hear from you. We will be moving into our New Boston office soon!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary conduit for companies interested in our software
- Build an exceptional funnel of new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Be trained, mentored, and coached to successfully execute the sales process and achieve sales success
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 - 4 years of sales experience or equivalent
- Software Sales experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent logic skills
- Ability to utilized LinkedIn Navigator is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- High personal and professional ethics
Newforma offers a comprehensive competitive benefits package which includes excellent medical, dental and vision plans; a 401k plan; a tuition reimbursement program; FSA accounts, and company paid life and disability plans as well as Paid Time-Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
View all project information using one dashboard designed for the way project teams work.