Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to enable better care by delivering the technology and insights to improve every patient journey. To achieve this, we are deliberately bringing together a multi-disciplinary team with healthcare, Silicon Valley big data software engineering, and cutting-edge data science capabilities. Clarify Health's enterprise analytics platform empowers providers, payers, and life sciences companies to deliver better care to patients through actionable insights. With industry-leading statistical modeling and machine learning, Clarify Health harnesses the power of the most comprehensive longitudinal dataset in the US by linking clinical, claims, prescription, lab, and social determinants of health data across over 300 million lives.
We came together to empower physicians and care teams to deliver great care. We are a purpose-driven team bringing our vision of better care to life.
- Please note, while this job is listed as remote, we can only employ in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. If your state is not listed, we cannot move forward with your application. *
Clarify is looking for a Sales Development Representative to fuel Clarify’s revenue engine by creating business opportunities through inbound prospecting activity, collaborative account planning, and conference support. This person will also have the ability to quickly get up to speed on Clarify’s product offerings in order to engage in informative conversations with diverse industry prospects.
Does this sound like you?
You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
You are positive and a go-getter
You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
You take great care in the details.
- Actively respond, engage and connect with inbound prospects and marketing qualified leads targets using email, phone, and social platforms
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing demand gen function to deliver impactful nurturing, follow up to prospects
- Schedule appointments and demos for Sales Directors, working closely with the broader team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Drive attendance for webinars and events while also setting meetings for large conferences
- Ensure successful follow through and tracking of the sales cycle by keeping SFDC accurate and up to date
What We Are Looking For
- We are always looking for new team members who will add to our culture and have a strong passion for impact. In particular, the SDR will have:
- A service-oriented person with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to provide previous writing samples
- Ability to work independently while also developing strong working relationships within the broader Sales and Marketing team
- Previous experience with CRM applications preferred
- Post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary ($50-60k base plus target based incentives)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise Analytics Platform powering healthy lives and better care by unlocking actionable insights from health data.