Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
- We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR), based in our Malvern corporate office.
- Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the SDR will add value by sharing how Frontline solves some of the biggest challenges in K12 Administration and will seek to identify the challenges administrators are facing today. The SDR is responsible for driving pipeline growth for our sales team nationwide. The SDR will research and contact targeted prospects over the phone to qualify and position Frontline software products and services to prospective K-12 school districts.
- Partner with prospects in School Districts over the phone to influence the beginning of the buying decision process
- Diligently learn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts we serve
- Qualify inbound leads as well as generate new leads by researching and contacting prospects and schedule follow up appointments with Education Software Solution Sales Executives (ESE) in the region.
- Provide ESEs details of the interaction with prospects and nurture leads in the pipeline
- Track all activity in the CRM (NetSuite and Salesforce), managing data and generating detailed reports
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 1-2 years of experience in a role with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation or qualifying prospects. Experience in a technology environment is a plus.
In Addition, We Seek The Following
- A self-starter willing to make outbound cold and warm sales calls, research for lead generation, make numerous follow up calls.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team environment that is fast paced and rapidly growing
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically research, plan sales call activity and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Familiarity with web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool
- Energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests
Who We Are
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy, but we like to have a good time in the process. We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work.
Frontline offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, rewarding bonus structure, 401k match, and unlimited PTO! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Frontline Education Vision
A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Frontline Education Mission
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
Frontline Education is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.