Business Development Manager - Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop deals from lead to close within the enterprise market
- Identify and pursue new targets – both nationally and global
- Territory-based, Global coverage, with US emphasis Continue to accelerate our high-velocity sales process
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management
- Feedback loop with Product team interviewing Sales & calling out exciting things Sales is hearing in the market
Drive: you have an extremely high level of motivation to consistently improve yourself and the team around. 3+ years of proven ability in a SaaS sales roles, Enterprise sales cycles preferred.
Achieve: you constantly look for new opportunities.
Consult: you prioritise relationships and open dialogue to identify and provide solutions. Experience selling directly to CTOs or other high ranking executives within IT infrastructure highly desirable
Lead: you embrace full ownership, lead by example, empower others. Grow, coach and develop a team of graduate Business Development Representatives into confident, independent and successful industry experts
Scale: you are always thinking one step ahead. You rely on data to visualise your future strategy and make it happen. Taking the lead on continuous improvement strategies for training, revenue generation and maximising efficiency within the team.
Perks Of Joining Our Team
- Be part of a global team with a creative, innovative, and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 32 days paid annual vacation time (including public holidays)
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days at home per week
- Modern, dog-friendly office located in Downtown Phoenix, with 32’ curved gaming monitors for every employee (currently available for work from home!)
- Team Socials which recently included: tickets to the Phoenix Suns game, dinner and drinks at Seasons 52, and racing at K1 Speed
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and Goa!)
- Base Salary $65-$75k
- OTE: $160-$170K
- Annual Bonus
- Uncapped Commission
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide visa extensions for this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.