Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and — ultimately — save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We Also Offer
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible , take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Let’s Talk If You Are
Go-getter with Grit: You are a self-starter who is motivated and driven. Your passion and perseverance in the face of adversity is what builds your inner fire and desire to succeed.
Competitive: Your hunger to be the best drives you. You are not satisfied with the status-quo and constantly look for ways to elevate yourself and the company to be #1.
Problem-Solver/Solutions-Orientated: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to our Pro’s business and are invested in finding ways to drive their personal and professional goals.
Polished: You thrive on being a subject matter expert and delivering solutions to any level of the organization with confidence.
There is good and there is great. The latter is a whole lot more fun and it will change your life. Come join the Housecall Pro Sales org and see what we mean.
How We Will Keep You Busy
- Converting leads to attend a Housecall Pro demo through phone, text, and emails.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to drive new enrollment of service professionals.
- Communicating the value of Housecall Pro through understanding of Pro’s day to day challenges and goals.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pro’s pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology development
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry and inside sales experience are both a plus
On-target earnings: $55,000+
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.