Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Integrate is the leader in Precision Demand Marketing, an emerging category to help B2B marketers develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert leads to revenue and drive marketing ROI. Over the past decade, Integrate has evolved from solving complex challenges across each demand generation channel to powering account-based, buyer-driven omnichannel experiences. Today, Integrate’s Demand Acceleration Platform helps marketers orchestrate connected buying experiences that drive qualified conversations at scale, simplify ABM management and accelerate revenue generation.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot:
- 300+ Employees
- 80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
Our Ideal Candidate: To be most successful in this role, you will have a few years of sales under their belts, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment. This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment in a growing SaaS company with enormous opportunities for career growth. The ideal SDR candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process. Our team is focused, tight-knit, and high-performing. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to enterprise sales and marketing functions, and have visibility into the growing field of Marketing Technology.
What You'll Do:
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify target sectors and organizations
- Carrying out research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and information
- Convert and qualify marketing inbound leads from initial outreach to qualified sales opportunity
- Prospecting into target accounts, utilizing a modern suite of outbound sales tools, campaigns, and social outreach
- Qualify both outbound and inbound leads via email and phone, based upon specifically defined criteria, to then transition meaningful sales leads into the sales pipeline
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM
What You Offer:
- Demonstrable experience in a customer or prospect facing role, with phone experience, preferably in lead generation or sales development
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Highly self-motivated, gritty, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible, and a strong bias towards action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Comfortable working with a range of SaaS-based software tools such as HubSpot and Salesloft
- A true desire to learn and develop into a 21st century SaaS sales expert
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deliver better buyer experiences with Precision Demand Marketing.