Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TouchBistro is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Territory Sales team in the New York City areas. TouchBistro is an award-winning, all-in-one, restaurant management software system built specifically for restaurant people, by restaurant people. We differentiate ourselves from our competition by being a one-stop-shop, not just a POS system.
We're a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, we ALL have a true passion for the industry. Our software and integrated payments solutions help restaurateurs optimize their service, increase their sales and improve decision making.
Our success in Canada has brought us to the US market with plans to more than double our business in 2022. We're looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious sales individuals to join our rapidly expanding team.
- You will work a given territory, introducing our software, with the goal to initiate a client meeting with the Account Executive.
- You will source businesses that fit TouchBistro's ideal customer profile. Identifies prospective partners and demonstrates the value of TouchBistro for their business.
- Consults with local restaurant owners aligning our technology to their goals.
- You will contact businesses through phone & field cold calling, emailing and social selling
- Understands the market and industry trends with becoming an expert to help them grow their business.
- Promotes urgency through a conscious sales approach, identifying business challenges and providing top notch solutions
- Consistently attains and exceeds monthly quotas in a metrics-driven environment.
- This role is be required to go onsite, proof of vaccination against COVID19 is required
All About You
- You will have 1+ years of sales experience
- You will have a desire to grow your career in sales.
- You are driven, with an unending curiosity, authenticity, and a desire to succeed
- You have enthusiasm for developing sales skills and strategies through outreach
- You will have experience in the restaurant industry
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Generous PTO policy
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly lunches
- Summer employee appreciation days
- Parental leave & top up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Home office setup assistance
- Beautiful, brand new office spaces in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ), Vancouver, NYC, LA, and Chicago
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren't. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create innovative technology that makes it easier for restaurateurs to run their business and improve the experience