Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a skilled Enterprise Account Executive with substantial B2B SaaS sales experience who wants to be part of a high-growth tech company.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of enterprise companies and own a multi-stakeholder sales process, while working collaboratively with our internal marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success teams.
- Own the full multi-stakeholder sales cycle from lead generation to close for a set of large enterprise accounts
- Work with an SDR in a 1:1 paired relationship to develop and execute a pipeline generation strategy
- Evangelize the Templafy vision through discovery calls and platform demos
- Work with solutions engineers and implementation partners to execute highly customized proofs-of-concepts
- Build C-level business cases with involvement from all levels of an organization
- 5 + years of B2B sales experience in a SaaS organization
- 3 + years of Enterprise closing experience, owning a multi-stakeholder sales cycle and working with Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience account mapping and building a pipeline generation plan
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing 6-figure contracts
- Experience presenting to senior leaders and C-suite executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A genuinely curious mindset
- Experience with MEDDICC and Sandler Sales Methodology
What Else To know
This position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part in the overall commercial strategy, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment that can be expected with a start-up in the center of New York.
- Employee Equity Program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Company phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling content for the future of work