Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Smarp is the #1 Employee Communications platform for enterprise companies. We help our customers reach and engage their entire workforce with targeted communications.
Over 400 companies across the globe, including Amazon, Salesforce, KPMG, Swarovski, and Google already trust Smarp to help them better inform and engage their employees.
Recently, German COYO and Finnish Smarp announced they would merge both SaaS companies to become a global leader in the employee communications and employee engagement software space. Join us for the next step of our growth journey! Read more here.
We’re looking for a sales oriented Enterprise Account Executive to join our Atlanta team. If chosen, you would be responsible for hunting new clients, negotiating and closing deals of our Smarp SaaS solution within a geographical region.
You will be focusing on the large, international enterprise companies within your region and have a defined named account territory. You will be working with multiple different stakeholders, such as marketing, HR, communications, legal, procurement and IT, from our prospect companies while navigating your way to closing the deals. The deal sizes vary between 5 to 6 figures and are always annual or multi-year commitments. We provide an uncapped and accelerated commission model to make sure success is amply rewarded.
As our newest Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the full sales cycle starting from prospecting to deal closure.
In practice this means:
- Strategic account planning of defined territory
- Stakeholder mapping and opening up opportunities with support of the in region BDR team
- Establishing relationships with senior executives and decision-makers in large enterprises across various departments
- Undertaking discovery meetings to determine business drivers and challenges.
- Presenting a value-based solution
- Going through online and in-person tailored product demonstrations
- Creating mutually agreed close plans with decision-makers and signatories within your opportunities to ensure close dates are accurate
- Using a consultative sales approach to help our customers understand the value of our solution
- Being accountable and taking responsibility of your own sales territory and quota
- Being an expert in the Smarp platform and offering working as a trusted advisor to our prospects and customers
- Working with Fortune 500 companies in redefining how they communicate and educating them on the next evolution in communications.
If you are the right candidate you will:
- Have 5+ years experience and proven success in Enterprise B2B software sales (SaaS models are preferred)
- Have proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Have a track record in closing six figure deals
- Have a proven ability to conduct presentations to C- level executives and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Understand the structure of large and complex enterprises and ability to capture the attention and budget of the right stakeholders
- Experience in sales process and methodology i.e MEDDIC, Challenger
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet prospects/customers and our global team
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Have a solution selling approach to sales
- Have basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Possess a deep understanding of sales techniques
- Be passionate about Smarp and the problem we are solving
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a scale-up company and getting to leave your mark on the company’s growth and success
- Smarp Oy has recently merged with another scale-up, COYO GmbH, forming a global market leader in Employee communication, Employee Advocacy and Engagement space.
- A competitive package of base + uncapped commission with an accelerator if you overachieve your quota
- Amazing bunch of ambitious colleagues globally
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to talk to many Smarpers during the process, and get to know our product and our culture.
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible. The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. If you have any questions, please contact me Nathalie Tomczak, Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com or Tim Paige, Regional VP Sales, North America at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One platform for all your communications & advocacy needs.