Enterprise Account Executive
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought's mission is to "unlock human potential through AI." Forethought is a leading AI company providing human-centered AI solutions that transform the customer experience. Our products enable seamless customer experiences by infusing intelligence at each stage of the customer support journey: resolving common cases instantly, predicting and prioritizing cases, and assisting agents with relevant knowledge—all from one AI platform.
Forethought has grown 22x in the past two years and has raised over $92M in VC funding from top investors including STEADFAST Capital Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures, Gwyneth Paltrow, NBA Vet Baron Davis, Robert Downey Jr., Sean "Diddy" Combs, LL Cool J, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Carta, and Qualtrics. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt—the world's most prestigious startup competition—and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30. More recently, Forethought was listed as one of Forbes' Next Billion-Dollar Startups.
We are tackling a $30B+ market opportunity, and we're assembling a world-class team to help us get there. We are currently looking for rockstar account executives.
What You'll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Identify high-potential business and verticals and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Forethought
- Turn inbound demand into happy Forethought users
- Manage our sales pipeline, improving and systematizing our nascent sales process and playbook
- Define and communicate the specific benefits of Forethought appropriate for each user, including making sales materials and demos
- Collect insights from users and potential users for our product development process
- Own opportunities from start-to-finish, as our team is small and growing
Who You Are (Skill):
- 8+ years in a closing and quota-carrying role, while consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in Large Accounts or Enterprise
- Proven track record of long-term customer retention
- Technical competency to understand Forethought's software and build great relationships with customer support leaders
- Problem-solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
What You Get
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- An opportunity to help us define a new market within AI
- Ability to solve challenging problems with a world-class team
- A low ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Hybrid in-office vs. remote structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Unlimited paid time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform customer experiences with human-centered AI.