Business Development Representative (Entry-Level Software Sales)
Offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus in addition to a competitive salary & commission structure, generous benefits package, and MORE!
Are you ready for your “big break”? Are you in the service industry, retail sales, apartment leasing, or ready for a change? We are looking for someone smart, creative, and hungry for growth. If you don’t have direct sales experience, but you think you can do this job, we want to hear from you! Tell us why you’ll be our next superstar!
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We’re a results-driven team that isn’t afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We’re also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you’re making a difference. As the industry leader, it’s our mission to bring secure, critical access management to organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you’re helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing new ways to utilize our machine-learning technology, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you’re making the world a more secure place at SecureLink.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure that all of our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, Nashville, TN, and San Jose, CR.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You’ll Do
SecureLink is hiring Business Development Representatives (Entry-Level Software Sales) to our growing team. BDRs generate and nurture leads into qualified sales opportunities. You will pursue conversations with buyers in our target markets via phone and email at their moment of interest to understand their specific needs.
BDRs work cross-functionally to find the right accounts with the right contacts at the right time. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Use available tools to find the right contacts and ensure our information is up-to-date
- Follow an email and cold call cadence to reach target buyers
- Build relationships using smart, targeted questions and the ability to share insights with contacts and influencers
- Conduct best practices with email, phone, and social tactics
- Adhere to a daily/weekly activity quota
What You’ll Need
- Ability to thrive in a customer-centric, metrics-focused environment
- Be comfortable making 75+ cold calls/day
- Be organized, able to work autonomously, have a positive attitude, and have exceptional listening skills
- A positive attitude toward the position and its importance to the company
- Willingness to embrace challenges large and small with a dedication to achieving excellent outcomes with pride in the work
- An unapologetic drive for success, coupled with a willingness to learn and work as hard as it takes to make it happen
Why Choose Us
Benefits Also Include
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SecureLink is the leader in providing vendor privileged access solutions for both enterprises and technology vendors.