Enterprise Account Executive
Neo4j is the world’s leading graph data platform. We help organizations – including Comcast , ICIJ , NASA , UBS , and Volvo Cars – capture the rich context of the real world that exists in their data to solve challenges of any size and scale. Our customers transform their industries by curbing financial fraud and cybercrime, optimizing global networks, accelerating breakthrough research, and providing better recommendations. Neo4j delivers real-time transaction processing, advanced AI/ML, intuitive data visualization, and more. Find out more at neo4j.com and follow us at @Neo4j .
Neo4j is the world’s leading graph data platform. We help organizations capture the rich real world context that exists in their data. Neo4j delivers real-time transaction processing, advanced AI/ML, and intuitive data visualization.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
- Develop and execute a territory plan based on target agencies and applicable use cases, resulting in a pipeline of opportunities in the target market, that will help you achieve quarterly and annual sales metrics.
- Develop expert knowledge of Neo4j solutions and applicability in target market.
- Develop and present to customers a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of graph technology versus alternative database approaches.
- Execute sales cycles that employ Strategic Selling strategies and tactics.
- Build and present proposals for Neo4j solutions that involve Neo4j products and Services.
- .Work with Pre-Sales Engineering resources to scope and deliver on well-qualified POC’s
- “Land & Expand” - Grow the business in accounts that you have landed
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned SDR in their efforts to support your pipeline development.
- Provide guidance and direction to your Field Marketing resources so they can target programs to your target accounts.
- Maintain Neo4j Salesforce.com CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, in accordance with Neo4j forecasting guidelines.
- Coursework in database, SQL, computer programming, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, is desirable.
- 7+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products.
- Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics.
- Experience with the commercial open-source business model, selling subscriptions for on-premise deployments and/or hybrid on-prem/cloud deployments.
- Previous experience and thrive in a smaller, high-growth software company, where you have leveraged dedicated SDR resources, Field Marketing resources, and Pre-Sales Engineering helping build the business.
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category . We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com .
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity And Inclusion At Neo4j
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 platform for connected data