Account Executive - Corporate (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Summary Description
The Account Executive (AE) sells software business applications and solutions to new and existing customers for public safety, incident, detection, response, remediation, and security management. Generate, develop, and close sales, manage accounts, and ensure a maximized sales pipeline. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements. Has a "hunter" mindset, and is accountable for achieving sales quotas. Track, monitor, and report sales results and marketing trends. Industry area: corporate
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serve as primary contact for customer accounts within the assigned region or market segment.
- Sell and renew SaaS subscriptions, and upsell opportunities to new and existing customers.
- Handle inbound and make outbound follow-up calls.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Achieve sales quotas, track, monitor, and report sales results and marketing trends on CRM.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Develop new business opportunities to ensure a sales opportunity pipeline
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, sales, or relevant field.
- 5-7 years' relevant experience in software sales or service, account management or relevant experience.
- Keen understanding of market, and industry trends and how it impacts customer business.
- Proven results delivering a wide variety of client solutions.
- Proven ability to take ownership of business, close sales, and achieve sales goals.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, sales force, or CRM software, and SaaS experience highly preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and collaborative).
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Coachable, self-motivated, and resilient.
- Requires a talented sales person with a hunter mindset, focused on generating new opportunities, developing the sales pipeline, and closing new business.
- Ability to negotiable pricing and contractual agreements.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Frequent communication with clients, prospects and internal staff. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Travel Required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.