Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DoctorLogic is looking for multiple talented Business Development Representatives that have Website, SEO, PPC and Digital Marketing Sales Experience.
Qualified sales candidates MUST be able to speak "Internet".
The DoctorLogic Website Marketing Platform has helped thousands of doctors grow their practice while increasing new patients and outperforming their competition. We are actively building a sales & marketing team of high-achievers to teach how DoctorLogic is the best fit to grow their practices.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at DoctorLogic, you will play a critical role in helping fill the pipeline for our Regional Account Managers (RAMs). You will work with our sales team to proactively manage inbound leads. This will include enriching data in the CRM, generating website analysis reports, qualifying leads and scheduling/managing appointments. You will also be responsible for helping build and maintaining the database. BDRs will also use email marketing, LinkedIn and 20-40 daily outbound cold calls as necessary to generate new leads and sales demos. Over the course of time, you may have an opportunity to move into a Regional Account Manager role once you have mastered the skills of an BDR.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Help establish new opportunities for the sales team and qualifying leads in the initial stages in the sales funnel
- Adopt best practices and document processes in our internal wiki to help grow our SDR team
- Generate new inbound leads through prospecting by cold calling & email marketing with our current database
- Calling healthcare practices by territory to set appointments/demos for RAM’s for online and in-person demos.
- Adding new doctors, office managers and marketing managers to the database by researching websites, LinkedIn, Instagram, RateMDs, Association Sites and other online sources
- Collaborate with RAMs regularly to ensure monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goal attainment
- Work cross-functionally with marketing on projects focused on generating demos and filling the pipeline
What Will You Bring To The Team?
- 1-3 years of cold calling, warm selling & overall sales development experience, preferably in a Digital Marketing Agency or Software Sales
- Proven business development success using SalesForce, SalesLoft, Google Apps. Slack, LinkedIn
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple sales team members
- Capability of understanding common challenges that doctors face with marketing and correlating the value that can be provided by DoctorLogic
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus, but not required
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (email, social, phone)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to fill the pipeline
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Drive, grit and being team oriented with a desire to help the team win is a must!
- Proven track record and mastery in helping sales team achieve sales quota
- Passionate about sales, detail-oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- Ability and willingness to work overtime if needed to achieve goal attainment
- Education (2-4 years of college) preferred, but not required.
What’s In It For You?
- This is your chance to work for an inside sales team that is competitive and thrives on revolutionizing the medical marketing space.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people
- You have a team of developers, engineers, and project managers leaning in with you to help win business. They will fight every day to put the best possible product in your hands.
- The chance to work with fascinating healthcare providers. You will get to put a product in their hands that helps them grow and expand their reach to millions of patients.
- Our compensation is generous, and we are transparent on how you can succeed here. When the business grows, we want you to be rewarded right alongside the company. Competitive salary + commission, health, dental and vision insurance.
Why build your career with DoctorLogic?
We believe you have a right to know what’s expected of you. We believe in allowing our proven team members to work at home 60-80% of the time (safety permitting). There should be no gray lines. Some of the best ideas come from taking a break to play ping-pong, video games, or get a relaxing chair massage. We believe that work is a place where you should enjoy being at daily. We provide you with the tools and equipment you need to work at what you do best every day. We believe that your family and personal life are crucial to our success. We care about co-workers and their families. It’s why we get together with family and friends for parties. We believe in creating products that delight our customers. Your opinion counts. We want YOU to succeed because we all benefit when that happens.
The DoctorLogic Website Marketing Platform has helped thousands of healthcare providers increase their number of new patients and grow their practice. Our all-in-one, best-in-class Website Marketing Platform for the healthcare industry is respected as the top performing platform for practice growth while saving our doctors both time & money.
Your application has been successfully submitted.