Commercial Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness has raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Alkeon Capital led a $85 million Series C round, along with new investors Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is looking for sales champions and leaders who are as passionate about building the next great software company as they are about blowing out their numbers every quarter. (Both are important, by the way. You have to blow out your numbers here. And you will - if you’ve got the right qualities.)
- You have direct software sales experience and a proven track record of managing complex sales cycles from start to end.
- You have worked to MEDDICC previously and embrace value sales methodology where you must have to create the need for the sale and sell back on pain points.
- You're able to pipeline generate and break into brand new logos from scratch
- You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene.
- You’re an entrepreneur - you know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
- You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets in a quota carrying role.
- You have a great degree from a great university.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT HARNESS
- Exceeding your number- Winning new logos
- Managing full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Forecasting correctly, communicating clearly, aligning brilliantly with the rest of the team
- Not being afraid of being data driven - including using Salesforce and other tools to track your progress
- Collaborating with other teams, including sales engineering and sales development
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
Your application has been successfully submitted.