Account Executive - Dallas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
CyberArk is seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional to join our Regional Sales team, covering the Dallas Fort Worth area. This position is responsible for selling to both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market. The Account Executive will sell our market leading Privileged Access Security solutions by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the region.
- Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive sales of the Privileged Access Security Solution
- Driving new Privileged Access Security business from new and existing commercial targets in the greater DFW region
- Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organizations
- Identify, cultivate and formalize relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organizations
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule, and present via WebX or onsite meetings
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
- Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals
- Perform bi-weekly meetings with the territory SE and Professional Services Engineers to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the roll-out and up-sale/cross-sale processes
- Schedule remote or on-site product evaluations performed by the territory SE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years as an enterprise software sales executive in the region – security experience is preferred
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $100k+ deals
- Sales engineering, programming and/or technical implementation/support experience is a plus
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and ‘issue oriented’ educational seminars
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers in enterprises to select and implement information security solutions
- Ability to conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations, as needed
- Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired
- CISSP, MBA, and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science desired
- Ability to travel up to 30-40%
Your application has been successfully submitted.