Account Executive- TOLA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you had a photographic memory, how much faster would you be at your job? Now what if you had a collective memory across all members of your team, organization, or industry, how much better would you be at your job? Polarity has developed a technology that makes this possible through software. The system analyzes the contents of users' computer screens and gives them real-time access to information without affecting their existing workflow. We are a fast growing startup whose customers already include some of the world’s largest organizations.
We are looking for passionate and creative individuals to join our enterprise sales team. Growth over the last 12 months require us to immediately expand the team. The position has an active pipeline and you will be immediately tasked with deals in all stages of the sales process. If you are interested in offering customers something completely unique with a clear value proposition, please consider growing your career with us.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying use cases and communicating value to customers
- Prospecting and bringing in new customers to Polarity
- Expanding contracts with current customer base
- Developing new and existing long term relationships with customers and prospects
- Evangelizing new technology
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience in information security or intelligence
- Desire to learn and evangelize new technology
- Experience with modern sales strategies
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build relationships with various roles including senior leadership, analysts, and engineers.
- Prioritizing, time management, organizational skills, capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Bachelors in a related field is preferred
Polarity is an equal opportunity employer. The position is fully remote.
Your application has been successfully submitted.