Territory Account Manager - Dallas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Position:
Qumulo's Dallas-based Territory Account Manager is a crucial addition to our field sales organization. In this role, you will grow Qumulo revenue, and continue to build out your arsenal of customer connections. Qumulo's Territory Account Managers establish rapport with our customers and become a champion for their needs. We're looking for someone who has a consistent track record of exceeding quotas and leading business in software sales. This person is pragmatic and innovative in equal measure, inspiring change and evangelizing effective solutions to our customer's greatest problems.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Plan and organize a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets.
- Develop and present business case to customers, demonstrating Qumulo’s value and ability to meet customer business objectives.
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information. (Including but not limited to pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.)
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results.
- Champion the needs of the customers through investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks.
- Collect and maintain data to guide and inform future sales and business decisions
- 10-15 years of previous technology sales experience.
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the storage industry.
- Ability to excel in customer service, closing deals, negotiation, and prospecting.
- Robust experience in territory management and building client relationships.
Your application has been successfully submitted.